Online Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Football league for Madden 12 and 11.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Having a hard time trying to win games on madden 12

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ALC

Having a hard time trying to win games on madden 12 Empty
PostSubject: Having a hard time trying to win games on madden 12   Having a hard time trying to win games on madden 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:42 am

Im having a very hard time trying to close out and win games on madden 12. The problem that i seem to be having is my offense seem to disappear in the second half. My passing games goes in the tank and my running dosnt bother to answer the call. Before i know it the game has slip completely away from me. So i ask the online football forum what can i do to get myself out of this problem. Any answers will be appreciated Thanks ALC Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Ele25
Admin
Ele25

Having a hard time trying to win games on madden 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having a hard time trying to win games on madden 12   Having a hard time trying to win games on madden 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:17 am

First off what team are you using? Online I like to use the Falcons. They have Matt Ryan and a good WR core. With Micheal "The Burner" Turner in the back field who can power his way threw the middle it makes it really hard for a team to focus one thing. Defense is all about luck online. If your vs. the top players really you gotta rec. in the second half and control the clock to win against them. Always Kick when you win the toss. Expect in OT.
Back to top Go down
https://onlinefootballleague.board-directory.net

Having a hard time trying to win games on madden 12
Page 1 of 1