Online Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Football league for Madden 12 and 11.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you think it poissible to have a madden 11 league?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ALC

Do you think it poissible to have a madden 11 league? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think it poissible to have a madden 11 league?   Do you think it poissible to have a madden 11 league? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:17 pm

The reason why i ask this question due to the fact that most gammers are taking their lumps on madden 12. If that be the case do you think that you can get anyone to join up for a madden 11 league. Especialy know. Want to know your plan on this and how long would it be for this to happen. Appreciated and thanks ALC Cool Cool afro
Back to top Go down
Ele25
Admin
Ele25

PostSubject: Yes   Do you think it poissible to have a madden 11 league? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:10 pm

Yes I do. My plan is to keep this league running for as long as madden exist. But keep two madden leagues running. Like Madden 11 and 12. When Madden 13 comes out Madden 11 league will be slowly disbanded and We will have just Madden 13 and 12 running. And continue this.

I feel like this league has a style that could add a different element to madden. I just need the help to spread the name. If you have any questions please message me and I will do my best to answer any question or if you have any suggestions.
Back to top Go down
https://onlinefootballleague.board-directory.net
ALC

PostSubject: Re: Do you think it poissible to have a madden 11 league?   Do you think it poissible to have a madden 11 league? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:35 am

My question again is if you have a madden 11 league why not share some information about it. Such as the playing settings teams you may have available and the rules. Final thought are you taking in new members. Where do you go to sign up? Peace ALC Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Ele25
Admin
Ele25

PostSubject: Madden 11   Do you think it poissible to have a madden 11 league? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:15 am

Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Right now I have been recruiting I will create all the stuff for Madden 11 tonight around 8pm EST. I have school til 145 pm and need to do some work after. But all the sign ups should be up by then. With rules and such.

Cant wait to get started. I think once we get 4 teams per leagues and section we can start it up even if it is a 4 game schedule it is better than nothing and we can have some kind of action and attract new people.
Back to top Go down
https://onlinefootballleague.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think it poissible to have a madden 11 league?   Do you think it poissible to have a madden 11 league? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you think it poissible to have a madden 11 league?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Online Football League :: OFL Talk-
Jump to: